Deis Family Memorial Page

Born: September 11, 1977
Passed away: July 17, 2007

Beth's Funeral Announcement
Beths funeral was on July 23, 2007 and she was laid to rest in Southeast Hartsgrove Cemetary in Hartsgrove, OH.

Beth Ann McElroy was born in Geneva, OH, the daughter of Richard and Carol. Beth married Anthony Deis on July 29th, 2000. Beth fought a long courageous fight with kidney failure but succumbed after only a short stay in the hospital. Those who knew Beth knew that she loved life, loved her family and friends and enjoyed every moment she spent with them.

For those of you who had donated to her kidney transplant fund, those monies will be donated to the Kidney Foundation to aid them in their fight against kidney disease. We wish to thank all of you who donated and supported Beth through her illness, your kindness will never be forgotten.

If you wish to donate in Beths memory, we would encourage you to donate funds to one of the following organizations:

The National Transplant Assistance Fund
150 N. Radnor-Chester Road
Radnor, Pa 19087

American Diabetes Association
1701 N. Beauregard St.
Alexandria, Va 22311
1-800-Diabetes 1-800-(342-2383)

Kidney Foundation of Ohio
2831 Prospect
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2606

Born: March 6, 1974
Passed away: October 8, 2010

Our oldest son Case passed away Friday, Oct. 8, 2010 unexpectedly of a possible heart attack. Case was 36 years old, married to wife Cassie, with 3 little guys, Aaron 10, Christian 4, and Andrew 2 1/2. Case was a member of St. Mary's Church in Orwell and worked at Kraftmaid for the past seven years as an E-Catalog Specialist in the Marketing and Computor Service Department. He was involved with the local Youth Soccer Program and enjoyed referring the games. He also enjoyed fishing, hunting, and most of all spending time with his children. Case had two sisters, Theresa of Meridian, Idaho, Robin of Duncanville, Texas, and his brother Anthony of Orwell. As you might suspect Case has been around the old iron all his life and though he wasn't active in the hobby when he died he did make it a point of taking time off from work to help at the Hit & Miss Swap every year and naturally he always had his boys tagging along. He left his wife in pretty good financial shape and Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle Anthony with a pretty good task ahead of them.